Welcome to La Leche League of Hunterdon County, NJ!
Our mission is to provide eduction, information, support, and encouragement to those who want to breastfeed. La Leche League Leaders are accredited volunteers and there is no cost for their services.
La Leche League's free support is available through phone calls, emails and monthly meetings.
Leader Contact Information
Monthly Meeting Information:
- Pregnant and nursing parents are always welcome, as are any breastfeeding supporters! Please feel free to bring your older children.
- Our meetings are held on the fourth Thursday of each month from 10:00-11:30 a.m in the second-floor Community Room at the Flemington Free Public Library, unless we publicize a change of date.
- Parking is available on Maple Avenue and in the municipal parking lot behind the Sphericality building on Main Street. (PLEASE NOTE: Maple Avenue is a one-way street in front of the library, so you may have to circle the neighborhood to find parking on the street.)
- The entrance to the library is on Maple Avenue and there is a stairwell from the Children's Section of the library to the Community Room on the second floor.
- If you have a stroller or baby carrier, there is an elevator located next to the Circulation Desk, which you can take up to the Community Room. When you leave the elevator, walk through the MediaTech room to the Community Room.